Here is a list of questions I prepared late last year for a friend in the entertainment business who was about to interview James Franco and Seth Rogen. They canceled the interview and my shot at behind-the-scenes fame.
- I haven’t seen the film yet; which one of you plays Dennis Rodman?
- All the older kids in Freaks and Geeks went on to dramatic success. That wasn’t always the case with the younger, geekier kids. Do you think they may be the ones behind the Sony hacking?
- If this film is an act of war, as Mr. Kim states, how many stars did he give Green Hornet?
- Have you considered offering an olive branch to the dictator? How ‘bout an Olive Garden?
- What do you two do to keep the spark in your Bromance?
- And now for a serious one: There aren’t many stereotypes or racial & ethnic groups society is comfortable skewering. Is that one of the reasons you chose North Korea?